Panna Cota With Pan Seared Scallops, Basil Pesto
|Mixed mushrooms (button, oyster, etc.)||100 g||
|Truffle sauce||2 tablespoons||
|Chicken broth||3 tablespoons||
- Season the scallops with salt & pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in an saucepan, and sear the scallops on both sides.
- Stir fry the mixed mushroom with oil, and season with salt & pepper.
- Put a table spoon of the feta mixture on the breast, roll the breast from your side to the end.
- Put truffle sauce in the saucepan together with chicken broth and cream. Mix together & heat it up for about 3 mins. Season with salt, pepper & parsley.
- Spoon the truffle sauce on the plate, put 3 scallops on top & the mixed mushroom on the side.