Coconut Panna Cotta with Maple Mangoes & Coconut Flakes
|Coconut milk||250 ml||
|Maple Syrup||1 tablespoon||
|Coconut flakes||2 tablespoons||
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 10 mins. Squeeze all the water out.
- Boil the coconut milk, cream & sugar together.
- Take it out from the heat & add the soft gelatin.
- Mix it well & make sure the gelatin melts completely in the cream mixture.
- Cut the mangoes in small pieces, add the maple syrup, and a little salt.
- Add a spoonful of the coconut milk mixture into the glass.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until solid.
- Put some maple mangoes onto the Coconut Panna cotta & sprinkle some coconut flakes
- Garnish with mint leaves.