Chicken Breast Stuffed with Feta Cheese & Cilantro with Carrot Puree
|Chicken breast||2 pcs||
|Feta cheese||200 g||
|Carrot||2, cut into small pieces||
|Lemon juice||1 teasoon||
- Chop the cilantro, mix it with feta cheese, season with salt, black pepper & chili powder. Try to break down the feta cheese & make it like a paste.
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts, clean & pat dry.
- Season the breasts with salt & black pepper on both sides.
- Put a table spoon of the feta mixture on the breast, roll the breast from your side to the end.
- Wrap the breasts with cling film & tighten it up on both sides, squeezing it like a towel.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Boil the carrot with salt until soft.
- Put the carrot into a blender, add the milk & butter. Season with salt.
- Blend them all together until smooth.
- Unwrap the chicken roll.
- Pan fry the chicken roll with oil to get some caramel on all sides.
- Put the chicken roll into the oven for 20 mins at 170c.
- Take a spoonful of the carrot puree on the plate & put the chicken roll on top.
- Sprinkle some olive oil on top.